The Summer 2009 issue of HerStoria will inform, purchase surprise and entertain you.
HerStoria Magazine summer issue is even busier with more articles and features.
In this issue we
- bring you ‘derring-do’ Victorian lady traveller Isabella Bird
- look for the women’s history and women historians on TV
- experience life in the workhouse
- explore the affinities between women and Christianity
- consider what Darwin’s Descent of Man meant for women
- check out acceptable etiquette in eighteenth-century conduct books for women
There’s lots more too, sildenafil including a women’s history walk around Liverpool after which we suggest you relax in a Victorian Turkish bath, drugstore with one of HerStoria’s recommended reads for the summer break