- Women and Cake!: A history
- How John Singer Sargent captured virtue and vice in images of working-class Venetian women
- Kiss and Tell: How courtesans got even
- Menna Gallie: Is she the female Dylan Thomas?
- Marking the centenary of the 1911 suffrage census boycott
- What did you do in the War Mummy?
Issy Shannon continues her history of women’s magazines
- A history of SWOMP: Socialist Women on Male Platforms
- Women’s suffrage walk around Kensington and Chelsea
Also News, Curator’s Choice, Reviews, Listings and MORE.
Buy this Magazine